Old February 3rd, 2018, 09:10 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Pacific looked away from the apprintice and in the direction of what smelled like a rabit.Prey had wandered to close to the home more than once,and it just made hunting easier. Without asking if she could leave or not,she crouched low and got closer to the rabbit.She ounces and snapped It's neck before it had time to flee and picked it up.She walked back loved to the apprintice and layed it down."You can have it if you want." she said,forgetting about her thought earlier about the strangers.Wolfpaw seemed to be OK,and he seemed to actually know what responsibility was.'Or you just actually are getting to know him,and you don't give most cats a chance.'
She thought about that for a second,and ended on the conclusion that she was becoming to soft.Maby some harsh training would help,or a few trips into the clan territory's to get some real expirence,but she didn't say anything outloud.They would probably leave soon before she became to soft.

Wolfpaw watched her go, thinking she was going to leave but a bit taken back when she returned. He stared at the rabbit, "No thanks." He didn't really trust it, but he wasn't hungry anyway. Strangely the tom was large but barely ate anything. Plus he would rather her eat it if she caught it. Wolfpaw knew it was Leaf-Bare, he wasn't here long enough to know if they were struggling or what not. Not like he care, or anything. By the looks of it they weren't. Wolfpaw stretched his body, feeling his left leg falling asleep a little. Then resumed in the same position. He have surprisingly not have made her snap. He wasn't trying to, but it felt a bit easier not to be rude right now. Wolfpaw just felt in a better mood somehow. He stifled a small chuckle, falling in a bush always makes everything better. "Erm, so.." He started off, straight annoyed at the ability of him not be able to talk. "What is it like living in the outskirts? I mean, I take trips here and everything but.. yeah. Obviously I don't live here. " Wolfpaw said. The question had a little bit more meaning to it. He was actually planning on leaving the clan. Doubtful, but more confident about it now. He has always been drawn to the outskirts or somewhere else rather than his own clan's territory. It was no surprise.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc