View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:24 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Sadly Specklespiral is wrong, Dustfur's just a flirt and loves pretty mollies.)

Specklespiral.. Dustfur thought trying out the name in his head. It was a beautiful name for a beautiful molly. "Oh, um, I'm Dustfur." He meowed almost forgetting to tell her. Now he was sure he'd never talked to this molly. He was slightly surprised by the molly's sigh. Normally they didn't start getting annoyed, till he started flirted with them Did he already make a bad impression on her?! Good going Dustfur, you already scored it up! He silently scolded himself. "How are you?" He asked a bit unsure on what to say, he barley knew her. He didn't know her really, he just met her and already she seemed annoyed with him.

(Yeah, first time roleplaying with a cat tends to be short.)
I agree but her personality is a bit withdrawn and she is kind of paranoid. Ever heard of the Greek mythology of Pysche?)

Specklespiral felt a rush of guilt as Dustfur looked at her confused. Gosh dangit you ruined it, he was actually being genuinely nice to her.. well sort of, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, but I'm doing okay." Specklespiral tripped hopelessly over her words. Why did she have to be such an idiot when it came to talking?

Dear Lord this is tiny. @Fuzzyfeline)

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; February 4th, 2018 at 09:25 PM.