I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Dogs of Hale

Name: Marble
District: Crystal Hills
Position: Member
Breed: Kooikerhondje
Age (In human years): 2 years old
Physical Description: A long furred medium sized dog that can reach almost to a man's waist, has brown fur that covers her hind, back, sides of face, and head as well as tail. White fur covers the middle of her face, chest, belly, a small stripe on her back, the tip of her tail, legs, and paws. She has dark brown eyes, and her fur is wispy and long.
Personality: She is agile, wanting to get to places quickly. But she is also alert, watching her surroundings very carefully, for any attackers or intruders, or even friends who want to surprise her. Marble always thinks things through, but not when she's scared or pressured to do so. She tends to be very territorial and can attack, with small bites, very quickly, darting close then away. With her friends though, she is benevolent, treating them very kindly and nice, maybe posh.
Strengths: She is quick and lean, depends on her friends, trusts only her friends and master, also who her friends trust. She can think through things and is always alert on everything, even those who her friends trust.
Weaknesses: She is vulnerable, so a strong bite can hurt her critically, she is terrorfied of spiders, so she can go overboard. She doesn't like poor dogs and rats. She doesnt like cats either. Also, bring a squirrel near her, she'll run the other way.
Other Information: I own two dog.

Name: Tally
District: Shady Willow Trails
Position: Member
Species: Boxer
Physical Description: Fur is all brown with the tips of her paws white, and her face is black, with wide curious black eyes and white on the bottom jaw and chest with almost no tail, only a nub of one.
Personality: She is devoted to her pack and family, as well as extremely loyal. She faces fear for her pack, very calmly, but sometimes she can be so scared she turns tail, but its rare. She can be very friendly and playful, as well as she is confident. She is also not very bright, as she can be tricked.
Strengths: She won't betray her pack, she is fearless, most of the time, friendly to outsiders.
Weaknesses: Friendly to outsiders, is sometimes scared, fears bears and raccoons, not very bright.
Other Information: You have any pet dogs?

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; March 16th, 2018 at 01:55 AM.