Thread: Dogs of Hale
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Sharky-Lou

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Dogs of Hale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky-Lou View Post
(Ah, of course! My apologies! I'd edit it but the site hasn't given me access to the editing tool yet! but I will repost their other information part!)

Travis

Other Information: Travis is an old sled dog. At one time, regarded as one of the best and traveled to northern areas to compete in races. After a sleigh accident that marked his face when he fell off a ledge he did not see while leading the sled caused him to be regarded as dead weight. The ranch that breeds and trains the sleigh dog as an example to teach other dogs, but Travis regarded a retired sleigh dog. Dogs.

Tabitha

Other Information: Tabitha lives in a mansion near the outer restrictions of Crystal Hills. Her owner is a trust fund kid living off the highs of college years and parties. Tabitha sees her owner in the morning but rarely sees her home before she falls asleep as her owner goes out and parties all night. Dogs.

(I hope I got it all that time- I reread the rules a few times to make sure and I think I got it! Sorry for the inconvenience to double check it!)
Hey, Vulpes, am I all good to go?))