View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:33 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt shrank back, guilt flowing through her that Deerspots was going to get hurt because of her. "Deerspots, let's just go." She pleaded. "It's fine, let's just walk away and leave them alone... Deerspots?" Hollypelt's heartbeat pattered quickly. She looked between the hostile cats and her new friend, praying to Starclan she wouldn't get hurt.
Deerspots looked at Hollypelt from the corner of her eye
" I'm not nor are you gonna be a victim of these ...these MOUSE BRAINS! " she meowed and the cat hissed he clawed her shoulder and pushed her, she fell over and fear shot through her soul, the tom laughed wickedly and he walked off . Now the she cat hissed her fur all ruffled and on edge she landed on the toms back with a battle cry and bit his ear causing the tom to yowl . The tom had kicked her off but deerspots bit his tail and he was now crying , the tom and his friend hightailed it out of there. Deerspots growled as she looked at them run off
" I should have done that many moons ago...Hollypelt you ok? " she asked as she looked at her new friend .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )