View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default - obsidian's hideout (private) -

The Dusk Syndicate was gone. Everything Obsidian had believed in for the past few moons was gone, disappeared... and he was alone once again. Maybe it was better this way. Maybe he was destined to be alone, and he wouldn't have been surprised. It was dangerous to have too close of feelings, wasn't it? Because all that would happen was - well - heartbreak. Heartbreak and betrayal. Obsidian's green optics flashed with annoyance as he entered territory that was unfamiliar. Moving on had always been easy for the tom, despite the fact that change never had been easy. He didn't like goodbyes. He didn't like death, and he certainly didn't like the thought of dying. Any type of change that involved saying goodbye was not easy for him. But if he could move on without ever saying goodbye, it was easier. Yet there was a certain amount of sadness as Obsidian realized that his previous home was gone. He could never go back there. He was going to have to fend for himself again, and he would be exposed... out in the open... with only the emotional walls that he had built up to protect himself. Keeping those walls up had become autopilot now - it was no longer hard work. And for that, the tom was actually very grateful. There was one good thing about being alone - he was finally really and truly free.

@Suspiciousmindz

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.