View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2017, 01:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Lonestar23

Here she was again. Alone. Without a place to stay. Her old home torn apart by the clans. Everything she once knew was once again, torn to shreds by the clans. Oh, how the ebony she-cat hated them now. There was no way she'd ever rejoin at this point. This was the second "family" they had taken away from her and she was done. Jinx was going to remain a rouge this time. Not other groups would get the chance. Perhaps she'd consider staying with one or two feline at a time before moving on. However, she would no longer allow herself to draw closer to another feline again. It was better this way. Now, she had to talk to Ash again. Her motherly figure would help her decide what to do next. It was the only thing that kept her going in all honesty. When Blazingnight -- or Ash, now -- died, Jinx had given up all faith, but with the limited contact she did have with her former mentor, things were starting to look up again. Until now. Jinx had nothing to keep Ash proud of anymore.
Nothing.

With the thoughts racing through her head, she marched along aimlessly, not caring to worry about where she was going or who she'd run into. Right now, the Dusk Syndicate was everywhere so she was bound to run into someone, somewhere.

The dark tom's head shot up, his ears pricked foward in a curious - and overly cautious - manner. "Who's there?" A roughness could be heard in his tone, a roughness that was clearly stating 'don't mess with me.' At the moment he couldn't see the other cat, and distrusted them all the more because there was a Dusk Syndicate smell on them. Obsidian was alone again, which was how he liked it - so who did this cat think they were to come and disrupt his silence? Green eyes flashed as he crouched low to the ground, remaining hidden in his own position, a growl rumbling in his throat. "I'm warning you, I'm not afraid to fight." He added a few moments later. Maybe they would change their mind and get out of here. Obsidian would fight them if needed, but after the battle, he would have preferred to keep from doing that. Besides, he was hardly in the right mental state. Physically and emotionally, he was nearing exhaustion. He wasn't sure he would be able to keep this territory, and was beginning to wonder if he shouldn't have just made his way back to Calia's. No - the last time he was there, he'd been too vulnerable. At least here... whoever he might run into... he could keep his more vulnerable thoughts and feelings to himself.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.