View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

"You're on my territory. And you don't sound - or look - like you stopped by for a friendly talk." Obsidian's gaze was hard, cold, and his green eyes flickered in part-annoyance. It wasn't really his territory, and even if Jinx had stopped by for a "friendly talk," he probably would have run her off. The tom was not in the mood for a reminder of what he had just lost. Her next words made his fur bristle. How dare she! Obsidian wasn't looking for a fight, he fought when he had to. He didn't attack; he defended. That was just about it. "I'm only going to fight if you're here to take what's mine." The tom declared. With those words, he stepped out of his hiding space, his body clearly ready to spring into action at a moment's notice, green eyes looking at Jinx suspiciously.

"Now who are you and what are you doing here?"

@Suspiciousmindz

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.