View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 02:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

Obsidian stood his ground at her remark, even though he desperately wanted to shift his weight (a coping thing for him when he got nervous) and his green eyes met her yellow ones. "Not your concern." He growled back, the fur bristling on the back of his neck and his eyes narrowing a little. This territory was his! He just hadn't quite marked it yet. Obsidian had been lying low recently, just to make sure that he wouldn't run into any trouble. And yet here was trouble, right in front of him. "I won't bother you, then. Like I said - not looking for a fight." The black tom took a few steps back and his fur flattened. He wouldn't be hostile if she wasn't going to fight him. And, he ignored the painful reminder of the Dusk Syndicate's recent disbanding - the reminder that he was a loner once again, an unwanted outcast.

"...you still didn't answer my question, you know. Who are you?"

@Suspiciousmindz

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.