View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 07:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

Jinx. "I assume you're called that because of your pelt color?" Obsidian asked, his expression flickering a little more to interested. He was all too familiar with twolegs saying that 'black cats were bad luck' and supposed she had gotten her name from that. None of her backstory sounded familiar to Obsidian, but then again, he had never caught up on the history of the place. It was simply a shelter for him. A guard against the real world of being alone - which, it seemed, he was once again. At her question, the tom was originally not going to answer before he sighed. Why not? He would never see Jinx again after this, and it wasn't like she could do much harm through it. "Obsidian." After he had answered, he half expected there to be thunder and lightning or something equally as dramatic, but nothing happened. He wasn't hurt. He was fine. And Jinx was still there too, so it wasn't like she had just disappeared from existence altogether.

@Suspiciousmindz

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 27th, 2017 at 07:17 PM.