View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

@Lonestar23

Jinx simply huffed at the tom's response. To be honest, she didn't understand the origins behind her name. Only that it was cursed name her biological parents had given her before leaving her for another poor queen. The only reason Jinx never changed her name was because Ash had given her, her warrior name. It was special to her now. It was the last thing she could really hang out to besides memories. That was a different sob story for a different time though. "My pelt color means nothing," she responded rather cooly, her tone shifting towards annoyance now. However, when the tom finally told her his name, she felt a little less annoyed. At least he was cooperating. That was the good part about this confrontation. She could've been stuck with someone like Augustus who got on her nerves on purpose. That excuse for a cat... she kept herself from rolling her eyes as she thought about the Oriental. "Nice name," she replied simply, really unsure of what else to say or where else to take this conversation. Should she just say she needed to keep moving? That seemed like the most logical thing.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL