View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2018, 01:24 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Morningpaw growled as the cat ran into her. "Watch where you going!!" She growled rudely, using her tail to brush the spot where Wolfcall had bumped her. She glared at him disdainfully, what sort of cat was he? Not watching where he was going, bumping into her. She had just had a very succesful hunt and he should not be there to ruin her day. She didn't need ammature warriors walking into her when she was very content, did he not understand that other cats had good days that could be ruined by him? Morningpaw wasn't the most friendly cat, but she could be rather open to friends if they didn't annoy her the second they met. "If I am that means your an apprentice who thinks they're good enough to be a warrior," She huffed rudely, turning away from the tom and padding away.
wolfcall roll his eyes, he wasn't a disease or something. she should be thankful he didn't claw her ears off already. she smell of being annoying. he didn't enjoy annoying cats. his day was worst enough, he didn't need some clumsy cat making it worst than it already is! wolfcall let out a huff, apprentices, no matter how better than him they can be, should just shut up once in a while like he did. "nah, i am just a apprentice who has no idea what they are doing. passionstar must be crazy to make a wolf a warrior, eh?" he smirk, following after her. wolfcall decided that he was up to being annoying. it may get his mind off of his problems. his eyes were fixate on the floor once more, he didn't know why he did that. his ears were listening to her probably snappy replying. "so, kit, whats your name? oh, let me guess is it dovekit, probably something cliché like morningkit, or moonkit. you seem like a moon kind of cat. " wolfcall ask, behide the she-cat still. if he was by her side, he didn't think he could resist the urge of pushing her down into the mud. it was his trickster calling. oh, there was his suffix again. wolfcall was starting to hate his name even more. starclan, oh forest, you love making me hate things. awesome, aren't you? when i die, i'm playing a trick on every single one of you. he thought, shooting a quick glare up at the sky.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc