View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:40 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie

Pinebark had been napping a lot more lately. It was only fair considering how tired he felt these days. He'd been in the elder's den for about three leafbares now, and the fourth was coming up. During this last greenleaf, the trouble had started with his bladder, emptying it was beginning to get painful, and he felt weak and tired all the time. It didn't bother him though, the black and white tom had lived a long life and knew he was declining, but he still had his joy. He loved telling the kits stories when they came to visit, and he loved seeing the apprentices on their way to becoming warriors doing the same old apprentice tasks he did when he was their age. It was a comfort to know that things would go on without him just fine.

Nightpaw nosed her way into the den, intent on doing the chores she'd been sent to do. After all, this is what apprentices did and she was happy to help the older cats who needed it. The black shecat saw the tom and grinning, padded forward. "Hi there, I'm Nightpaw, what's your name?" she asked in her usual friendly and chipper manor.

"Well hey there, Nightpaw," the old tom replied, squinting as he looked at the shecat and wracking his brain. Had he heard of a Nightkit before? He was sure he had, but had she been black-furred? He couldn't recall.
A short-furred white she-cat was napping in the apprentice's den, a look of peacefullness set as her expression- a rare sight for the rambunctious feline. It was only the racket of someone leaving the den that awoke Snowpaw, her eyes fluttering awake after a few moments. Her friend Nightpaw was missing from her nest, yet the scent was fresh, letting her know it was Nightpaw that had left the den and awoken her. It took a few moments for this to set in. Suddenly, she leaped up into a standing position, ears erect and pointed forwards, angled towards the den entrance. "Wait up!" She yelled, probably waking a few other apprentices, but she could care less at this point. Snowpaw picked her way across the slumbering bodies of the other apprentices and stepped into the blinding sunlight. She blinked a few times, following Nightpaw's trail into the elders' den. "Hello?" The white she-cat's green eyes locked onto her friend. "Oh! Hi!"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯