View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 12:52 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@¤Insert_User_Name¤ Thanks! I'll do that!)

At the sound of howling, growling and ripping flesh a snow white wolf, Frost, picked her ears tho lessen. This would be her second time fighting, but hay mite as well see who it was. Another fight in the mad world.
I bet it's a Pack wolf. They always stir up tribal.
She thought letting out a small growl. With that she ran towards the fighting wolves. Her snow white pelt was easily spotted in the forest but she could blind into snow like a leaf in a tree. Emerging from some bushes she was almost in the fight. She let out another growl but it was drowned out by her howl. "I'm tired of you stupid wolves." She spat ready to attack ether one, even if they did stop fighting. "If you want a fight, your in for a bloody one. Because one of you is going to die today." She growled. These wolves annoyed her, to think of it everything annoyed her. Yet she wouldn't kill ether of them if they left and stopped there pointless fighting. Frost wasn't the best at being friendly and at her guess nether were they. Though she looked ready to kill someone, eyes blazing yet calm, teeth bared ears back and legs ready to leap and slash. She would back down if there was a good reason, but nothing came tyo mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ View Post
Timber yelped loudly as Hades bit him, trying to bite one of her legs and trying to get her off of him.
Hades growls loudly as she suddenly jumps back. Her teeth were showing now as she growled “ what’s this? Already over me huh? Timber! If only you were smart! I may have fallen for you again! But no... you just had to die now!” She says as she looks at the new one “ you’re blood will spill onto my land!” She growls loudly as she suddenly howls loudly and clearly