View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2024, 11:07 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Lost in History [p]

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn

”Oh was it now~?” Firestorm asked her grandfather as they skipped along. Her question about the surprise momentarily forgotten as he informed her of his previous name. Being named “-storm” must run in the family! That was just another way that she was cooler than everyone else. Oh wait, he had said that same thing. Whoopsie~

Skipping along merily, the orange-furred lass listened to the deceased toms words about what being a leader was like. It seemed that she had a little bit more work ahead of her than what she initially anticipated, but she’d manage! It was all for the sake of her amazing legacy and making WindClan better. The current WindClan was so drab! ”When I become leader I’m going to make sure everyone has mandatory time to relax at least once every moon~! I’m thinking games of mossball, perhaps some races! Oh oh, what about fun war games? Oh this is going to be so much fu-” She stopped before finishing her sentence because it appeared they finally reached their destination.

She recognized the orange tabby before she had even gotten down there. How many moons had it been now? Almost 17? Often times when she tried to remember her face she was unable to, but now? Now she could clearly put the face to a name. ”Mom?” She asked, glued to her spot, afraid that if she took a step that the apparition in front of her would disappear into the wind.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Blazingstar pad forward accompanied by some words. She didn’t know what he was saying, it all sounded like white noise. The constant buzzing in her brain that led her to be bouncy and constantly distracted was silenced for the first time in a long time.

That was her mother.

”MOOOOOOOOM!” The orange tabby wailed, running down the starry slope, leaving Blazingstar behind. ”MOOOOOOOM!!” she echoed, tears coming to here eyes as she stumbled and caught herself, scrambling to get to the one cat she loved more than her sister, one of two cats she loved more than Lightningstorm. ”MOMMYYYY!” She cried as she closed the distance between the two of them, practically throwing herself to the deceased she cat, nestling herself into her mother’s neck fur, desperately trying to bury herself into her warmth like a newborn kit.

She didn’t want to let go — no, she wouldnt’t. She wanted to stay in this moment forever. ”I missed you mommy, I missed you so much.” The young warrior who was always worried about appearances, wondering if she looked cool or if she had enough dramatic flair, threw all of that out the window. Right now she was sobbing into the star-filled fur of a cat who had been dead almost her entire life.

For the first time in a long time, Firestorm felt completely at ease. She felt like she was home.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here