View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2018, 10:04 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default 101 requests for oc stories

Hello there! I like to write stories and need you guys to lend me your ocs to write in a story online on here. I will mention you in it for charrie credit. If you want an example here it is with my ocs. This example is in first person but it dosen’t need to be in first person POV.

I padded into Thunderclan camp looking around. “Hello,Birchfire!” I said to my friend. “Why hello Lilacstorm!” Birchfire said running up to me. “How are you?” She asked. “I’m great! What about you?” I asked her settling down in the shade. It was a hot day and I needed to cool off. “I’m good.” Birchfire said. “Ahh the shade.” She purred her blue eyes looking into my green. “I think we should go on a hunt.” She meowed getting up and padding to the entrence. “I’ll race you.” She purred a look of amusment in her eyes. “Oh your on!” I shouted racing after her. I raced so far in I ran into a tree. “Oops.” I said. “Oh Lilacstorm you are so naive.” She meowed as she ran into a tree aswell. “Ummm” the molly mewed. “Ha karma!” I purred my green eyes glittering.

I would add so much more to this story but I don’t feel like it.

Form:

Name (s):
POV:
Plot:

thanks for reading this!

Oh also please don’t quote it or it will be ignored

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo