View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

Huh. Where would she have gotten the name Jinx from otherwise? Obsidian knew his own name was because of his pelt color, his twolegs thinking that it looked a lot like the color. Instead of stressing this point, however, he shrugged. "Alright." That was his last word on the matter, wishing to avoid confrontation if it was possible. He didn't really want to fight a former Dusk Syndicate cat - he didn't want to fight anyone, knowing that it was dangerous for him to even try at this point. He was trying to survive on his own, the switch from being in a group to being alone feeling all too familiar. Obsidian was used to it. He could survive. Jinx's response to his name surprised him, and he grunted in thanks. "Hunt if you must. My den is over there." Here the tom paused, flicking his tail in the direction of where he had made a small nest in the hollow of a tree. If you feel the need to spend the night here, I will be keeping an eye on you." Chances were she would run into Calia somewhere during her journey... she would take better care of Jinx.

@Suspiciousmindz

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.