View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2017, 08:26 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Glenclan Chronicles 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Softtail hauled herself to her paws, stumbling briefly and leaning against her mate heavily. She panted a bit, exhausted from even that small movement.

Hawkface shook his head as he licked Mothpaw's ear. "We did nothing. But you are still my apprentice, and if exile is our fate we are all these two have to help them. Check Softtail's condition, tell me what you find."
Mothpaw glances quickly over Softtail, and without a doubt, she could go into labor at any moment. Could be a couple days, could be right this very moment. "She's going to have a big litter, and soon. Very healthy, though not given anything to eat last night doesnt bode well for her strength."

Stormbreeze stifle's his purr. He still cant believe that Softtail has been by his side for this long, and to have their own kits. He looks to Hawkface with a lightened expression. Even under such dire circumstances, he encourages Mothpaw and manages to help him feel like he's doing something right, as if he really is part of the family. "You two help Softtail out. Ill make sure Foxpelt doesnt try anything to hurt you." With that, he pads partway out of the den, then slowly out into the clearing in a defensive stance. The scent of blood and absence of her mate, Crowspot, put him on edge, so Stormbreeze hisses. The clan heeds his warning and backs away a few pawsteps, and Foxstar unsheaths her claws, but he does not yeild.

"Hmph, I dont know what Blacksong saw in a traitor like you. I hate seeing his gift wasted on such an imbecile." Foxstar teased, but Stormbreeze denied her challenge and stood firm and quiet.Softtail cant know these things, just stop blabbering and send us off already!

Last edited by Nettleclaw; September 5th, 2017 at 08:38 AM.