Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 03:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blossom's ears flickered in surprise. "Sorry," she mewled. She remembered her nightmares, and didn't want to press it on anyone. She stood up as she heard the rattling of the trashcan. Blossom glanced at Weiss quickly before slowly moving closer, sniffing the air. "What is that?" she whispered. If they had any luck, it would be a rat or squirrel. Not that it would do Blossom much good. She was awful at hunting.
Weiss hissed slightly and stood to her paws
" oh gee I don't know why dont we check it out??" she meowed sarcastically she crept forward her nose to the ground ears back creeping up to the trashcan then she stopped when she saw a pair of small beady yellow eyes her tail was in the air again and it flicked as a signal for blossom to stop her movements . She heard a strange growl and a hiss her eyes widened and realized what it was . The rat was medium sized and it charged at Weiss who backed up quickly
" RUUN! " she meowed she ran as fast as she could and the rat followed quickly her eyes showed fear she never seen a rat before !

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )