View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:27 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Shut Eye: Forum Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Rubin replied to Rowan's question by sliding another glass over to him, listening to Ganymede as he spoke. He flicked a tattered ear, grinning toothily at the catahoula before him. "This town's spooky a'ight." He chuckled, taking a swig from his own glass. "S'quiet 'cause nobody want's to anger 'er." He jerked his thumb over his shoulder at a red dog sitting in the back, watching everyone intently. He licked his jaws thoughtfully, thinking over Ganymede's question. "Nah, the most instense thing here is going after the damned train." He finally answered, tapping his paw against the bar. "If y'all ever fall to the back, it's a real mess. It's a savage fight back there, a race to get up to the front. Ne'er fall back, lad, or else you'll end up like me." He grinned sharply, pointing at his tattered ears and scarred face. "I've barely managed to keep away from 'er this long, too far to catch the train but not too far that she'll take my soul."
He blinked, gaze running over the bartender's scars, and then followed his gaze to the red dog, taking another sip as he did, and choked on his water. Ganymede dropped his voice to a low whisper, still coughing. "So that's her? That's... that's Devil? Huh. I mean, I noticed 'er b'fore, but n'er realized..."