Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:31 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Shut Eye: Forum Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Rubin replied to Rowan's question by sliding another glass over to him, listening to Ganymede as he spoke. He flicked a tattered ear, grinning toothily at the catahoula before him. "This town's spooky a'ight." He chuckled, taking a swig from his own glass. "S'quiet 'cause nobody want's to anger 'er." He jerked his thumb over his shoulder at a red dog sitting in the back, watching everyone intently. He licked his jaws thoughtfully, thinking over Ganymede's question. "Nah, the most intense thing here is going after the damned train." He finally answered, tapping his paw against the bar. "If y'all ever fall to the back, it's a real mess. It's a savage fight back there, a race to get up to the front. Ne'er fall back, lad, or else you'll end up like me." He grinned sharply, pointing at his tattered ears and scarred face. "I've barely managed to keep away from 'er this long, too far to catch the train but not too far that she'll take my soul."

Rowan nodded in thanks, as he listened in to the contestation. Supposedly he was eavesdropping, however he called it `gathering info`. Nothin wrong with that. His eyes followed to the red dog, tilting his head a little. Must be the she-devil. After all, by the looks of it. Rowan guessed, taking a swig of his drink. Swishing it around in his mouth before swallowing, his tail twitched. "Anybody ever challenged her?" He asked, turning his head to Robin. However he already knew the answer or was guessing it would be a no. Why fight something that was unbeatable? Rowan scratch behide his ear, "Anyone who was foolish enough to?" Their was something Rowan always lacked; acceptance. The husky was truly foolish, he wasn't a traveler because he had no choice but to run from his responsibly. He would challenge things that he knew he couldn't beat, when he lost he would run. Simple, really.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 3rd, 2017 at 03:32 PM.