View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:40 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Shut Eye: Forum Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

He blinked, gaze running over the bartender's scars, and then followed his gaze to the red dog, taking another sip as he did, and choked on his water. Ganymede dropped his voice to a low whisper, still coughing. "So that's her? That's... that's Devil? Huh. I mean, I noticed 'er b'fore, but n'er realized..."
To be honest, Rubin was enjoying this. Shocking dogs with his tales as something he loved to do; it was entertainment for the dog, without a penny to his name, or a house to call his on. "Yep, that's 'er. They say if you get close enough to see the compass in 'er eyes, your soul is 'ers for all eternity unless you can catch the train at that moment." He chuckled lowly. "Many a dog has fallen behind and gotten swept up in 'er graces." He took a long swig of water before ducking under the counter to fetch a dusty old bottle filled with some strong liquor. He grabbed a shot glass and poured some of the bright red liquid into the clear crystal, swishing it around before tossing his head back and swallowing it. "Gotta admit, the girl does provide some good whiskey for folks like me." He grunted, corking the bottle up and wiping his mouth. He placed the bottle under the counter and took a swig of water, not appearing tipsy in the slightest.