Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:07 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Shut Eye: Forum Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post

"You'll have your idiotic heroes who try and bring her down every once and awhile." Rubin said nonchalantly, refilling his glass and eyeing Rowan. "It's entertaining for those of us who know the rules." He took a sip, thinking. "My favorite was a beautiful husky golden retriever mix. She had the most enchanting blue eyes, and truly believed that she could convince the devil to let 'er go. Of course, it utterly failed and Copper's soul became a little trinket for the devil to play with." He recalled, not looking sad in the slightest. It had been entertaining to listen to her ideas about the world, innocent and unaware that the devil was hardly a good soul.

Rowan raised a amused brow as Rubin spoke, "Well I know well I'll be doing if she takes my soul. Annoying her for entirely." He said, rolling his shoulders a bit. He expression returned blank, as he finished off his drink. The husky left ear flopped, licking his lips. Rowan was a dog you could mistake for a fox. He had the personality. He wasn't good or he villain, he was a trickster who would play dirty if it means he lived. That why he didn't get any friends, after all who knows. The dog who he was talking to could be Rowan's greatest enemy when hell breaks lose. "Sorry, I don't think I caught your name. Name's Rowan." His voice sounded better from the drink, however it still had his icy cold tone.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc