View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:49 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Shut Eye: Forum Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
To be honest, Rubin was enjoying this. Shocking dogs with his tales as something he loved to do; it was entertainment for the dog, without a penny to his name, or a house to call his on. "Yep, that's 'er. They say if you get close enough to see the compass in 'er eyes, your soul is 'ers for all eternity unless you can catch the train at that moment." He chuckled lowly. "Many a dog has fallen behind and gotten swept up in 'er graces." He took a long swig of water before ducking under the counter to fetch a dusty old bottle filled with some strong liquor. He grabbed a shot glass and poured some of the bright red liquid into the clear crystal, swishing it around before tossing his head back and swallowing it. "Gotta admit, the girl does provide some good whiskey for folks like me." He grunted, corking the bottle up and wiping his mouth. He placed the bottle under the counter and took a swig of water, not appearing tipsy in the slightest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post

"You'll have your idiotic heroes who try and bring her down every once and awhile." Rubin said nonchalantly, refilling his glass and eyeing Rowan. "It's entertaining for those of us who know the rules." He took a sip, thinking. "My favorite was a beautiful husky golden retriever mix. She had the most enchanting blue eyes, and truly believed that she could convince the devil to let 'er go. Of course, it utterly failed and Copper's soul became a little trinket for the devil to play with." He recalled, not looking sad in the slightest. It had been entertaining to listen to her ideas about the world, innocent and unaware that the devil was hardly a good soul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post

Rowan raised a amused brow as Rubin spoke, "Well I know well I'll be doing if she takes my soul. Annoying her for entirely." He said, rolling his shoulders a bit. He expression returned blank, as he finished off his drink. The husky left ear flopped, licking his lips. Rowan was a dog you could mistake for a fox. He had the personality. He wasn't good or he villain, he was a trickster who would play dirty if it means he lived. That why he didn't get any friends, after all who knows. The dog who he was talking to could be Rowan's greatest enemy when hell breaks lose. "Sorry, I don't think I caught your name. Name's Rowan." His voice sounded better from the drink, however it still had his icy cold tone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
[CENTER]Chiyo entered the bar, looking at her surroundings. She was foreign, from Japan to be exact, and she was not sure if this was how America should be. Blinking her tired eyes, Chiyo walked further in, refusing to make eye contact with any other dog in the bar. The Shiba Inu rubbed her eyes and yawned. Perhaps a cold glass of water would wake her up. "Water please!"

As Chiyo drank her water, her ears moved at every sound. She hadn't been in this town long, but she had been in here long enough to see the devil herself. When she took people, a red mist would appear. It was rather terrifying to see. When Chiyo finished her water, she looked for someone to chat with

Ganymede shivered and listened as Rubin told Rowan the story of Copper. He caught a movement out of the corner of his eye and turned as Chiyo sat down. "Well, I'll be darned," he laughed. "Who in th' blazes are you?"