View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:40 PM

Default Re: It hasn't ended, has it? Sign-ups {Gravity Falls}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leechblood View Post
Well I was not saying that character but the type of magic that are used in somecases and the annoying dog (He is truly annoying) May in some was be able to be passed of but yes as you said the logic of soul could not be passed on. This is more of adapting it into the world rather than setting the logics next to each other and hoping that they fit.
(JUST THAT ANNOYING DOG OMG I JUST AGH! I shouldn't have put him in tough his charcter is similar in some ways to the characters in gravityfalls.... I'd like to see some more of your veiws on this @Rubinaito )
(The Annoying Dog is meant to represent Toby Fox in the game.)
(Considering that the magic is vastly different from GF's also plays a part. Undertale's magic is based solely (hah see what I did there) on the aspects of the soul. Taking Undyne for example, her soul is composed of all aspects (determination, perseverance, etc.,) but is mainly focused on Determination and Justice. In fact, upon looking into the game, if the magic isn't balanced out it can cause problems (like when Undyne melts upon her death in the Genocide/Neutral route, or the Amalgamations in the forgotten lab). Seeing that it's all based on the composition of the soul makes it hard to even integrate Undertale magic into the game, because the magic in Gravity Falls is pure, unfiltered Magic without needing anything to guide it or control it.)