Thread: Haven Springs
View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2021, 12:41 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Haven Springs

Cricketsting followed his leader to an unknown area that he had never seen before in his life. He watched Kestrelstar leapt on a large rock. Listening to the start of the announcement, the young warrior grumbled quietly. “Why couldn’t you say that at River Streamstone instead of walking tree-lengths here!” His ears laid back to his skull in frustration. Did the leader seriously have an empty life that he must take a loonnngg hike to an area that could’ve been mentioned at camp? Listening closely to the second part, he fell his eyes onto the pools that let out steam.

Hmm maybe I’ll give you an exception for once, Kestrelstar of the great RiverClan. Cricketsting mused to himself. His paws itched and stretched the grass floor to leap into one of them, but it would be disrespectful to not pay attention to the leader’s words. Warmth filled his stomach as he heard that it was time to relax for once, for RiverClan! Maybe, just maybe, Cricketsting could take a break from making up tales to frighten apprentices.

The light-cream tomcat pressed his right front paw to the water surface. It stung his toes a little and flinched. After licking it, he does it again. This time he made himself hold his ground. Soon the sting became nothing more than a memory that Cricketsting had forgotten. Soon, the warrior used his other front paw onto the surface, but it was far from the slope, and the young tabby fell in. He floated inside the pond until he lifted himself and pushed to the wall. He licked his chest fur to hide embarrassment.

Loneliness growled inside his heart. Sure it was nice to relax, but he was used to conversations, mainly with Codpaw and his new apprentice, um… Fishpaw? What truly matters is that Cricketsting really needed someone to talk to!

[Open]

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word