View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:08 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
1...Blackkit was waiting in the darkness closest to the nursery entrance. She'd popped her head out of the nursery a little while ago to see her now-apprentice friend return to camp and quickly withdrew it back in to go hide in a corner to set up a scare for the recently made apprentice.

2...Her heart raced in her tiny body at the thought of potentially spooking another cat. Having never done this sort of thing before, her mind whirled with all the possibilities of responses that Jaypaw could have. Would she be frightened? Mad at her for scaring her? Or respond positively to this playful act of teasing? Well, she figured she'll just find out when it happens.

3! And out she darted to barrel into her friend.
Jaypaw yelped in surprise and laughed, "Hello my friend!" She purred, nuzzling her. "I missed you!" She said. The she cat looked at her best friend- no her sister more like- and licked her cheek.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!