View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2017, 02:52 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Glenclan Chronicles 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
A quiet chatter rises from the clan, Mothpaw purrs at the news and that there is at least some reaction.

Foxstar spits, "Starclan, ancestors, I tire of your rubbish." She steps back from Hawkface, "We have always followed our own path, no clan of dead cats is going to dictate how we live and whether or not we survive!" She mews, fully aware of what she's saying, but her eyes faulter and Stormbreeze catches on.

"Haven't you heard? You should always listen to the medicine cat." Strombreeze growls, "Your right to be afraid, Blacksong would be disappointed that you've become so emotional."

Foxstar hisses at Stormbreeze. She had nearly lost her temper and attacked, but a strong voice turned everyone's head. "Enough!" Crowspot pushes his way through the crowd and to Foxstar's side, "Enough about Starclan and enough about Blacksong. We are Glenclan, and they are the past." Only a little smaller than Hawkface, Crowspot looks right into his eyes like he's no big threat, "And the past is dead."

Mothpaw pads towards Stormbreze, only enough to observe Crowspot's injuries. Blood caked his fur on his right hindleg and side, his left ear even more torn away than it was before. And light colored fur covered his body in small patches against his pitch black hue.

Foxstar takes a breath to contain herself and began grooming her mate's shoulder, "It's about time you came back."
Hawkface tilted his head. A dangerous light shined in his eyes, one only Stormbreeze and senior warriors would recognize. "Crowspot. You've always been a stray warrior. Never one to liste or follow the warrior code. One day, you will die by my claws." He narrowed his eyes. "And I will relish every moment your blood spills." Softtail shivered at Hawkface's cold tone. She had never heard the old cat sound that way.