View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Glenclan Chronicles 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Stormbreeze was suprised to hear such a thing from the old cat, which is a hard task in itself. Prophecy or not, only he knows what Crowspot is capable of.Theres no way thats happening... He ponders.

Crowspot, though, seems unbothered, and Foxstar is looking more and more irritated. "I think its about time we see you off." Crowspot mews, "A threat to Foxstar is a threat to the clan. You are no longer welcome in our territory, but worry not."

"I've already decided where you will make your new home." Foxstar waves her tail, "You've plotted to take my life, so ive thought it reasonable to give you the same hospitality. The snowy expanse sounds like a nice place."

That pleasured look in her eyes made Stormbreeze growl in defiance. "Where stars endlessly fall from the sky... You think a little frost is going to end us?!" He takes a pawstep back, brushing his tail against Softtail's side with worry.
Hawkface stuck his tail out in front of Stormbreeze, giving a small shake of his head. He looked out over the clan, taking on his usual calm air. "We will go quietly, and any cat who wishes to help rebuild and renew our clan is welcome to join us. I have never been wrong before."