View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Glenclan Chronicles 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
It had become mid-day when the forest was finally behind them, entering a snow-covered plain where time seems to have stopped. The stream they followed is now frozen to a standstill, and there isn't a single tree or boulder in sight. Paws dragging along, the snow deepens and sky turns grey, and once the stars began falling from the gloomy darkness above.

Many were in awe of this cursed plateau, but only because they knew they weren't staying any longer.

"Here is where we part ways." Foxstar mews, clearly bothered by this harsh environment. "Anything you want to say to me, dear Stormbreeze? You've been quiet the whole way."

Stormbreeze ignores her, putting all of his focus on tending to Softtail. If anything he hoped she's jealous at least, but rubbing it in might mean a scolding from Hawkface, and this just isn't the time or place for bickering.

"If you return, we will kill you outright." Blackcrow mews, looking particularly at Hawkface. "You'd best get moving."
Hawkface sneered at the other cat and swept his tail around as a signal for the other three to follow him as he made his way through the snow, using his broad body to carve a path for the others.