View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2017, 01:23 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Harry Potter Roleplay |Signups

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Cat View Post
Name:Sade Veronica Lyon
Appearance:https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...288&height=426
Personality:Sade is a very kind soul. Sure she has her flaws, but would she be real if she did not? Sade is French, African, and British. She is filled with curiosity, which is common for children her age I presume. She is bubbly and caring, and eager to learn. She is very trustworthy and very forgiving. However, just like a bubble, she is fragile. She can be easily broken. Her emotions can easily topple over if you know how to. And her amount of trust makes her easy to take advantage of. Despite all of this, sometimes she can be quite tough and hold her own, as well as stand up for others. She'll always be there for you, no matter what. Or at least try to.
Heritage:Muggleblood

Year(1-7):1
Wand:Sycamore wood with a unicorn hair core, 12 1/4" and surprisingly swishy flexibility
Classes: The required
House: Hufflepuff
Other: Has a barn owl name Hoots

Name:Peter Romeo Smith
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/474x/29/9e/8f/2...characters.jpg
Personality:Peter isn't fragile by any means. He's well built, can keep his cool. However if you know him well enough, you can find those soft spots where his weaknesses lie. He acts sort of like a body guard towards his friends. An older brother. He is kind to those he is close to and vague around those he doesn't know. His main weakness are his loved ones. Get to them, you'll either get a good or bad result

Year(1-7): Fourth year
Wand:Sycamore wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and brittle flexibility
Classes:Required +Care of Magical Creatures
House:Gryffindor
Other: Has a Black cat named Winslow
Accepted.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!