View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:05 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Adelaide's Decision

Role: kit
Name: Daykit - Daypaw - Dayskip (former: Soleil)
Rank?: Kit
Clan?: Kittypet/ThunderClan
Personality: Daykit is a quiet kit who takes life a bit too seriously and her situation in high regards. She doesn't feel she has time to be fun, that there is only time for proving herself and her family to the clan. So she can be a bit of a party pooper, ruining the fun of her siblings and refusing to play when she has nothing else to do. INstead she'll watch, fighting her cravings as a young kit to tackle anything that moves. However, there are a few instances where she suddenly cracks down and indulges in the 'fun' but after a while she realizes what she has done and is in an extremely sour mood. As she grows older she'll only become more strict with her ideals of proving herself, and it might cause he to detach from her family, though she still values them greatly and loves them, she is easily distracted by her desire for work.
Appearance: Reference Soleil is almost an exact copy of her mother, though her dark body is not as severe and she has more lighter parts, especially around her neck. Her eyes are also lighter, being an icy blue. She is a larger cat for her age, which gives her more muscle and skills as a fighter than a hunter.
RP Sample: (Unnecessary if I have RPed with you before) I think we've rped before but if you want one I'll add one!