Thread: Blackwater Bog
View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2023, 09:37 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Blackwater Bog

Magpiewisp
He/Him || Dark Forest
@dino.

The tom felt as though he was drowning. Scrambling to bring his head to the surface, the hot water stinging his eyes and nose. Within moments his head breached the water surface, and he let out a deep gasp. Drinking in air instead of the sulfuric water.

The stench of the hotsprings made his nose twitch, and the crisp air surrounding the springs themselves made him wary to leave the water. Fury taking over once he remembered, oh that's right. His head was used as a rock that breaks seeds. Never in life, nor death, had he been so rudely treated. So Humiliated.

A hiss coming from Magpiewisp, taking a moment to pace, or stomp, back and fourth in the pool. Tail brushing some of the loose gripping ice that clung to a rock off, ear twitching as he heard it fall into the springs. Soon it would be replaced. The freezing outside temprature mixed with the humidity of the springs often left everything covered in a loose, thin sheet of frozen water.

As the water rippled, the former Medicine Cat realized. Oh. A certain leader had given him yet another body to add to the pile. Whether it intentional or not, he doesn't care. As long as he piques her interest enough he'd happily accept any blood she spills, until she realizes his goals are worth her efforts to work towards.

Taking a moment to muster the strength, the tom allowed Bumblestar to appear within the pool. He hadn't had a living feline in this pool for quite some time. What were the effects again? It didn't matter, he couldn't remember.

"Mind the water. I'd suggest staying within it."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us