View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:01 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
@Spirited Darkness

Maplespider padded into the clearing quietly,she held a plump sparrow in her jaws. She felt proud. Because it was leaf-bare prey had been harder and harder to catch because of the cold temperatures and how her ginger pelt would stick out against the white snow. Her soft paws gave a crunch sound as it sunk into the snow as she walked towards the fresh kill pile, which was low and placed her catch down. Her propped her head back up,her blue eyes scanning the clearing for anyone she knew.
Lioncry stepped out of the elders' den, where she had been talking. She didn't know very many of the warriors, but she knew several elders and a few of the nursing queens. The wind buffeted the large golden furred warrior and she had to crouch down slightly to keep herself from being knocked aside. She padded towards the fresh-kill pile, spotting a calico she-cat that she recognized as Maplespider. She padded over rather hesitantly, her dark tipped tail swishing back and forth in a somewhat nervous way as she approached. Stopping a few tail lengths away, she lowered her head in greeting, as she wanted to get to know some of the other cats in her Clan. “Hi..” she meowed, fluffing up her thick pelt to keep herself warm against the bitter, biting cold.