View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:18 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Her ears perked as the ginger warrior heard pawsteps approach her. She gave a small smile,"Hello there." she mewed. Her voice was deep for a shecats, atleast compared to some in her clan. The cold leaf-bare winds ruffled her fur a bit too, she bent her head to lick her chest fur,not wanting it to look messy infront of another cat.
Lioncry let out an inaudible sigh of relief and watched the molly, only slightly surprised by the unusual deepness of Maplespider's voice. She'd heard deeper, but usually on toms. She was larger than most she-cats, and even slightly larger than most tomcats, so she wasn't all that surprised. Deciding that the silence was going to get uncomfortable, she raised her head. “It's Maplespider, right?” she asked, hoping that she hadn't gotten it wrong. Although a smile spread across her maw as she noticed how the cat licked her fur like an embarrassed apprentice. She did that as well at times, but usually, she didn't unless she was very nervous, and for a moment, the molly worried that she was somehow scaring the other warrior.