View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:53 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default What are your Warriors headcanons?

We all have them, the absolutely random things we think of and keep thinking about randomly throughout our everyday lives.
"Omg, it would be so neat if they did this!"

"I wonder if he/she would do that?"

That kind of thing

THE SILENCE IS OVER! TALK ABOUT YOUR HEADCANONS AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG!

( just for laughs and giggles, here's some of my headcanons!)

1. Since Bramblestar and Squirrelflight are both naturally headstrong and love to compete, it's not a uncommon sight in Thunderclan to see them trying to impress and outdo each other.
"Well, I caught five birds yesterday,"
"That's nice, I caught six, AND went on TWO patrols! What did you do? Oh yeah. Sat around in camp talking to Jayfeather!"

2. Briarlight's a cheeky little thing, and she loves to make faces behind Jayfeather's back. He's blind, so of course he can't see her doing ridiculous impressions of him, yet he secretly finds it amusing that she's still as cheerful as she is.

3. Jayfeather makes healing related threats.
"If you don't shut up, I will stuff yarrow down your throat until you can't complain of a upset stomach because YOU WILL HAVE NO STOMACH LEFT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!"
"I'll try not to mistakingly grab deathberries for Berrynose, yet there can be no promises!"

So, reply, and discuss yours!