Old May 3rd, 2019, 08:11 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Tigerslash made his way into the Gathering, eyeing the other Clan with mild contempt. He couldn't find it in himself to be respectful to them unless they proved themselves worthy of that respect. And so far, in the tabby's mind, they hadn't earned it. He settled himself in a somewhat secluded corner of the area, a shaded corner surrounded by cats that he could vaguely recognize. The tom huffed before waiting for the leaders to speak, his paws digging into the earth somewhat anxiously as the scents of the Clans mixed within the area.
Tansy'Jaw padded into the large area where all the clans gathered for the gathering, her eyes darted around uneasily as she looked around- she wasn't very fond of being around so many cats. The golden tabby breathed a sigh as she padded towards a shaded corner, she stopped slightly seeing Tiger'Slash, brightening up she padded over to him. The Molly then spoke softly as she stood beside him."It's quite crowded isn't it?".She gave a small smile to the Tom as he looked at her before she sat down next to him.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 3rd, 2019 at 08:13 PM.