View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2019, 05:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Lacy's Prison[Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Anger welled up inside Lacy as he continued talking, but she hid and forced a growl to not come out of her throat. She felt her body relax, knowing that she wouldn't fall for any of his tricks, but she did want to be nice to him the best aay she could. "Why would I be scared. I don't know what's out there.", she replied. The light ginger tabby cat looked at him with a smirk.

"I wouldn't say its as lovely as me. The forest gets to be free while I'm stuck with my two-leg. He makes me stay in that wretched house.", she meowed to him. Lacy turned her gave away from him, staring off into the distance, but she stayed where she was on the fence, looking into the forest. As if she could ready his thoughts, she meowed, "I can take care of myself." Lacy once again looked at Barracuda.
"Oh... well, I don't mean to frighten you, but I feel you should know what's out there. Foxes, badgers, hawks... all looking to prey on sweet, innocent she-cats like yourself." Barracuda could take on a badger or a hawk, he was pretty sure, but foxes were harder to handle. They were mean, with sharp teeth and razor-quick motions. His best chance was to outrun them. Hawks were fast but dumb; birds were dumb in general. Badgers were mean, but Barracuda could fight one... at least, he thought he could. Lacy, being a house-cat, wouldn't stand a chance against any of those.

"Ah, but being stuck inside doesn't have anything to do with your beauty." He mewed, momentarily confused. Was it because of freedom? Did she think freedom would make her prettier? Barracuda wouldn't have given up his freedom for the world; not for another cat, and certainly not for anyone who he'd just met. Still, he figured he had a little more time before her "wretched twoleg" came out to catch his precious pet.

"Well, if you change your mind, love, I'm only on the other side of this fence. In the meantime... tell me, what's it like being a house cat? Does your twoleg love you?" Barracuda had been a show cat before. It was disgusting, honestly, but perhaps not all twolegs were like that. Iris had certainly seemed to love hers, but for the most part, the cats he met seemed to want their freedom. Who could blame them? Freedom was the most intoxicating drug in the world.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.