View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:09 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Oh, that reaction! Hunterfang's eyes lit up playfully, giving a small grin to his friend. His tail flicked, tilting his head innocently as he smirked at Asphodelspark. "Oh, that's a shame." He replied, and he actually felt like it was, because he would have liked to do a little matchmaking, in all honesty. Then again, what did Hunterfang know about matchmaking? Really, he hadn't flirted with a she-cat in forever. And that thought was killing him... "You really haven't seen her around, like, at all?" He added skeptically, eyeing his friend and wondering if maybe there was something Asphodelspark wasn't telling him. But he doubted that. "Like... At all? Not even just passing by?"
Asphodelspark scoffed at his friend’s face and rolled his eyes. He saw no innocence in Hunterfang’s innocent head tilt. “Yeah yeah!” Asphodelspark chuckled, calmer now than he was at first. The other tom’s inqueries won him only a shrug and the answer, “Well I must’ve seen her around camp or something, after all she is a Windclan cat, but I mean I haven’t talked to her lately.” He had in fact seen her hunting in the territory a few moons ago, but that was hardly recent enough to count in Hunterfang’s question.