View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2018, 11:16 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Hawkspeed smiled,"Imtend to ask lots of questions," and then quieter, he mewed,"But I think you've already realized that. Anyway, cat usually say that my questions are stupid and sometimes I agree, as I don't seem to usually learn anything new that no cat already knows from them. Usually I just 'learn' stuff like the sky is blue and the sun is bright," he chuckled, putting emphasis on the word learn. He shook his head,"Your information is much more valuable though, because barely any cats know what you know." he stated matter-of-factly.
[ sorry, i thought i replied to this!! ]

Etherealkit blinked, she did realize he liked asking questions. it wasn't anything wrong with that, though. she could see others getting annoyed if they were doing something but some may just become too overwhelmed. "oh ! i guess that makes sense. though, wouldn't a elder know lots of things too? mother said elders are retired because their head is filled with too many things. " she meowed, most of them had old timing beliefs too. yet Etherealkit was too young to understand it fully. a small smile grew on her face again, she was happy to be of use of something. "t-thank you-u? i think?.. um, happy to help?" there was still question in her voice. she didn't know how to properly response to that. etherealkit's eyelids droop a little as she let out a small yawn, she was feeling sleepier again. for about a minute she fall asleep before jolting right back up.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc