Thread: Sky Glade
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2021, 12:38 AM
chirps

Default Re: Sky Glade

There was a lot of truth to what Addersnow said, and as Grimhound thought back to their myriad of past escapades it had been fairly obvious that a large percentage of them lacked any individuality and didn't really even know how to survive. It was something he had been taught early on, and his companion had as well. Perhaps that's where the bond had started - the fact that Addersnow wasn't just another dainty molly without a clue as to how to survive.

"Peaches is definitely strong - reminded me quite a bit of you when I first arrived on her territory. Though, she definitely had a difficult time keeping a lid on her annoyances - you cover your tracks much better," the hound chuckled as he nudged her shoulder. Ah, he had missed this. Though emotion was a foreign concept to Grimhound, having Addersnow around was useful and beneficial, and it helped that she didn't make his ears bleed with her talking. Always having something useful or smart to say, nothing like the idle chatter that the majority of ShadowClan wanted to shove down his throat and pass it as meaningful conversation.

Amber eyes flashed as he thought of the molly who lead ShadowClan. "Tell me, did you use me as your free pass to get in? And piggy-backing off of that, if you did, and now you see where I stand in the Clan, are you surprised with how quickly I slipped myself into their leadership?" A cocky grin as his head tilted to the side to cast a sideways glance and a charming grin towards Addersnow. "I barely joined not five moons ago and already have the ear of one of the most powerful cats in the forest. Think of the... possibilities..." Small at first, the grin began to stretch wider, revealing glinting fangs that hung somewhat out of Grimhound's mouth.

// @Jack Skellington