View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2022, 11:49 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: + Ebony's Wynd | Open +

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post

>Ivy<
the silver molly nodded, taking a small amount of water, as much as she could without freezing her throat. "I-I don't remember..." she said, laying down and looking at the large scar, her green eyes half closed. she was tired, but felt extremely worried. not about the cat, but about her sister. she never knew how the russet molly felt when she was away, but nearby always knew. she closed her eyes and rested her head on her paws, hoping her sister was alright. she had a bit more water, listening to the conversations around her. she was worried about the tom. he had attacked the cat who so carefully took her in.
(dw it wasn't the tom that attacked Ebony <3)
+ Ebony +
+ Ebony tilted their head, nodding for a second before padding over to a wide crack in a nearby wall; a few mice scurried in and out of it, too blind to even see the predatory feline approaching them with their claws unsheathed and ready to hook onto the rodents fur. Pouncing on a mouse or two with ease, Ebony brought back a rodent for the silver cat and themselves, taking a few bites while gently padding the silver cats fur.
"Are you alright? Tired, perhaps?"
Ebony asked in a soothing tone, as if she was speaking to a kit. Of course Ebony wanted guests to feel comfortable and safe, so Ebony would have to deliver the cats what they wanted! Ebony quickly finished their meal and began to groom the silver cats fur, licking gentle, quick rasps along the scars and long, slow and maybe a little harsh swipes along the dirty, matted fur,
"May I ask your name?" +

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”

Last edited by Karlos; April 29th, 2022 at 11:49 AM.