View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2020, 07:02 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Icestar's Territory

Frost coated the ground in a thin but chilling layer, and the stars seemed to dim as the former ShadowClan leader strode from her den. Tonight, she was awaiting her daughter. She had much to discuss with her. Much she had witnessed, and much she had to share. Icestar watched as a whirl of snow whipped around her, and when it cleared, there would be Dawnstar, the ShadowClan leader.

"Welcome back," the deceased leader greeted without a dip of her head. She didn't feel the need for such formalities when the cat in front of her was truly beneath her. She wasted no time in getting right to the criticism. "I have been watching you closely, Dawnstar. Your outburst on the Seastones was distasteful and unnecessary, and will certainly solidify WindClan as a threat to us." It had been funny, though. Icestar had greatly enjoyed watching that lazy lilac cat fall on her ass. Served her right. But she didn't want to encourage that behavior. She would await a response before continuing on.

@Undertaker

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!