View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2019, 11:21 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
Borrowed most of this from @BILL. 's RiverClan Roster! I'm applying this to ShadowClan in hopes to have it become more active and involved!

SHADOWCLAN ROSTER

The purpose of this allegiance is to set up and send out patrols, roleplays, and encourage more activity around ShadowClan. I ONLY WANT ACTIVE CHARACTERS ON THIS LIST. Characters that you are willing to roleplay with a variety of people!

This roster can be used to find people to roleplay with--all characters on this list are by default acquainted with one another, since they are all active in the clan! (there is no possible way to be a complete stranger to your clanmates, unless you have just joined the clan as an outsider. Clans are small, word gets around. It's assumed that everybody knows who each other are, even if they have never talked directly.)

Additionally, if you have a character that does not have a mentor or apprentice, I can assign you one via this roster! Just fill out the form accordingly to let me know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS

You need to be on at least once per week. If your account hasn't been used in over a week, you will be removed from this list. If you haven't posted at least three roleplay posts in over a week, you will be removed from this list and will have to reapply. I will make exceptions if you let me know something happened that prevented you from being on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PATROLS

Once per week, typically a Sunday, Icestar and Crowtail will send out two border patrols and two hunting patrols with randomly assigned cats, picked via this roster. You will have seven days to roleplay your patrol to completion, and then the patrol leader will have to report to your leader or deputy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHADOWCLAN

LEADER: Icestar - Huge black she-cat with orange eyes. @CasperCreates
DEPUTY: Crowtail - Black tom with a white chest. @Skeleton Bliss Girl
MEDICINE CAT: Agaveheart - Brown tabby she-cat. @Cave
WARRIORS:
Owlfeather - Old tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes.
APPRENTICES:
QUEENS:
KITS:
ELDERS:

THE FORM

Name:
Mentor/Apprentice:
(If applicable, include the name of your cat's mentor or apprentice and mention the owner of that character.)
Assignment: Yes/No
(Do you need a mentor or apprentice?)
Description:
(A short description of your cat, such as the ones in the character lists in the books.)
Okay with Open Roleplay?: Yes/No
(Select yes if you want to be assigned randomly to patrols. If you are a kit, queen, or elder, selecting yes just means anyone can contact you to roleplay.)
Mention Me: @CasperCreates
Name: Redpaw
Mentor: Leaftail @Dirtfur
Assignment: No thanks
Description: Red pelt, a medium tail. Has green emerald eyes. A Selkirk Rex breed. The fur length is medium.
Okay with Open Roleplay?: Yes!
Mention me: @CasperCreates Done!

Name: Leaftail
Gender She-cat
Apprentice: Redpaw (The one above)
Assignment: No thank you
Description Ocicat breed with golden brown pelt, old gold eyes. Fur texture is soft and the length is short. A shaped leaf is on her belly.
Okay with Open Roleplay?: Yes
Mention me: @CasperCreates

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word