View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2023, 05:56 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Frogkit
Open

When Frogkit Stumbled in, he looked around confused. This new camp looked surely Awful. It didn't look anything like the old camp he knew and loved.

He hated the idea of having to make a new nest All alone again. He didn't have any Parents, so he mostly did everything alone. Not that he was a weak little kit who needed Momi and Papi to come to save them. He was just fine doing everything by himself.

He wanted to do something fun. Something that would get his hopes up. Then, he realized something. What if he climbed to the top of the nursery? That seemed like a fun idea. "Hey everyone!" He yowled out to the small number of cats that filled the clearing. "Look at this!" He yelped, then began to scrape the edge of the nursery cave. Scraping to climb up and get on the top. He fell down a few times, but after a while, he managed to start to slide up. He wasn't anywhere near the top, and he knew it would take him work. But he would try.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; May 23rd, 2023 at 05:58 PM.