View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2017, 07:47 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

"I...I kinda figured that." The tigon licked her jaws with her salmon tongue before giving a giggle with her friend. Ah, sometimes she could be ridiculously literal. Obviously, Kilana was joking around! She didn't think the lioness cub was that evil. Well, evil at all. When they had reached the waterhole, the tigon mimicked Kilana's actions, bending down her head to soak her tongue and bring her throat to a quenching matter. Lifting her head up, her nose twitched. Ahh, Tiifu! Zuri! Jelani wasn't extremely close to Kiara's best friends. They acted more like royal advisors than anything, really. Judging by the look on the princess's expression, Jelani registered that she didn't like the two cubs.

Zuri had been cleaning her pelt. She wasn't a light pretty color, more dark than anything. But, she stayed near Tiifu until the other cub started shouting. "Can it, will ya?" She narrowed her eyes. But, the name rolling off of Tiifu's maw, made Zuri jump with pride. She immediately started following after Tiifu, albeit her movements were more cautious - couldn't have her getting a dirty pelt, now can we? "Kiara!" She cheered. "I've missed you so much. We've been so boooored." Her eyes rolled, and she giggled happily at her royal friend. She didn't even bother to greet the other two. Well, why would she. Maybe, she could greet the other princess. "Kilana." She gave a curt nod, then flickered her ears to Kiara.

"Hi girls!" Kiara glowed. Kiara loved these girls. She looked passed their faults, giving them a wide smile. "Did y'all save a spot for me?" That's what she expected. A nice cool spot, but near water. And to think there were all girls here. Oh, girl time! This was excellent. Because girls loved to gossip!

~OWO~

"Cool," Kopa smiled. "I hope so. A friend of Kion's is a friend of mine." Since Kopa had been so busy with lessons and whatnot, he hardly had times to make a friend. So, he grasped onto Kion's friends. This Nigel...character looked trusting enough. "Oh! Kion will be so thrilled that we ran into each other!" His smile widened. But, soon frowned at Nigel's next words. Kion...cold? Odd. Kion was very friendly. Why would he be mean? Perhaps it was because they weren't from the pridelands. Of course! That had to be it! "Heh, I didn't think my brother could be so cold." His blue eyes sparked with friendliness.

Then, two more came out of nowhere. Appearing magically. Where exactly were these tigers coming from? Kopa didn't have time to react - more friends? Appears so. Nigel said Kion's name and they're immediately hooked onto recognition. When the leopard came near him, circling around him, sniffing him. Kopa leaned backward, hoping to get away from her. She was...weird. Finally she walked away from him, and Kopa felt his heart beating at a regular pace. That was an uncomfortable manner. "I - uh..." shaking his head, the brown tuft of fur dancing messily.

"Well, Kion never mentioned you, so..." that was the thing. Why had Kion never mentioned his friends? They seemed pretty cool! Weird - staring at Lissie - but cool! However, Kopa felt out of place. These three gave him a good vibe. They would make excellent friends, he figured. It should had occurred to him that Kion didn't mention them. He never heard the name of Nigel...and, who were the other ones?

Kopa kept a friendly smile on his face, losing his guard. To him, they wouldn't hurt him. They were friends with Kion - this was what he kept reminding himself about. They were Kion's friends, so they wouldn't harm him. And, based on the reaction from the leopard - she was in love with his brother. "Kion's doing great," Kopa nodded, blinking his names to recall that his brother...did have an attitude earlier, but maybe it was gone by now. "Do you wanna see him? I bet he would be really happy!" Kopa wasndoing a good deed. Bringing friends together. They would be with him, so no other would question why Tigers were even in the pridelands. He was the prince. He got to do whatever he want. Well - most of whatever he wanted.

@Random Melody