View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2017, 09:20 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

Tiifu giggled slightly, eyes shining as she bounced around Kiara, leading her to the clear space. "Actually, I have something. I heard, Koja just broke up with his girlfriend Lexie." She stated, her amazing green eyes darting toward the black lion. "Which means, he's totally available!" She huffed with a smirk, glancing at her friends through sparkling eyes. "I also heard that there's a new face in the Pridelands. A tigress." She added, tilting her head.

Kila stayed beside Jelani, watching her sister, Zuri, and Tiifu go. Then she turned to the Tigon beside her, ears pricking slightly. "You know who he is?" She nodded into the crowd where the black lion still stood, watching her intently. Kila didn't hold his gaze for long, glancing away to look down at her paws. Only when she heard a familiar voice did she look up.

"'La-La Land!" A pale lion made her way over to Kila and Jelani, bright blue eyes sparkling excitedly. "There you are. I've been looking all over for you!" She exclaimed. Vexy then turned her eyes to Jelani, and beamed warmly. "Hi there, Jelani! How have you been?" She urged, sitting down and curling her tail up at her side. She was clearly bursting with excitement, as always.

~~~O3O~~~

Nigel smirked when Kopa turned away to lead them into the Pridelands, and he shot his younger brother a look of triumph. "This'll be fun." He spoke aloud, but the words had a completely different meaning than what Kopa would think. The tiger stood and padded after the Prince, and Lissie immediately followed at his side, ears pricked. Sam followed silently, keeping watch over his shoulder in case Lucifer showed up.

Lissie was excited. While she didn't really care about Kion, she did want to see him. He was handsome. And, she wanted him. She didn't love him- Her heart had no room for him. But she still wanted him to be all hers. Because she knew she couldn't really have him. And that thought infuriated her. She would push, she would flirt with him until he fell for her. It was the only thing she could think of to do. She followed along behind Kopa, giving the Prince a smile when Kopa turned to assure them. Good.

Sam was silent as well as he followed, not as excited as the other two. He could only hope this wouldn't end with blood being spilled. But knowing Kion, he would probably attack. Or would the cub know he was outnumbered? Sam didn't like Kion. Not because he thought he had to, not because Nigel didn't, not because he was a tiger and he was supposed to be evil. He didn't like Kion because he didn't. Which is why, really, he had no trouble torturing the cub. He wasn't a big fan of Kion. At all. And he couldn't help but wonder, knowing how much Kion hated him, and Nigel, and Lissie, how the cub would react now.

Kion looked up when he heard his brother's voice, and curiously pushed himself to his paws. The excitement in Kopa's expression let Kion know that nothing bad was happening, so the lion cub visibly relaxed. At least, at first. "I think I will." Kion chuckled. "Well, who did you--" At that moment, Kion's amber gaze flickered up to the two tigers and the leopard that were trailing behind his older brother. Kion's face fell instantly. He recognized Nigel at once, and his lips pulled back in a slight snarl, but it faltered when he registered that Sam and Lissie were there, too. The anger in his expression switched to horror in an instant, eyes flickering from Nigel, to Sam, and Lissie again. His hackles were raised, ears flat to his head, and his claws were sank so deep into the ground he probably wouldn't be able to move until he sheathed them again. His heartbeat picked up considerably, hammering against his chest so hard and fast he was sure all four of them could hear it. Nigel's face automatically broke into a grin, seeing the terrified, horrified look on the cub's face, while Sam's lips curled into a dry little smile. Lissie just smirked.

@Constellation

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; October 1st, 2017 at 11:01 AM.