View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:40 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

i have to say, im thankful for a lot of things. im thankful for my family, my friends, my house, my food, my pets; my whole life, really.

i’m thankful for every single one of you. im not going to give individual shoutouts or tag users and whatnot, because i wouldn’t ever want to make anyone feel excluded because i love every single one of you. even if i’ve never chatted with you or roleplayed with you, i still care deeply about you and your well being. i think everyone on here deserves a high five and pat on the back simply for being their amazing self. you are beautiful and imperfect but that just makes you like 500 times better.

like i said, im thankful for every single one of you. for the users who make me laugh, make me smile, make me feel even an ounce better about myself. you guys are fantastic and awesome; there aren’t enough words to describe how simply wonderful you all are. so take a moment to think about all your virtues rather than your flaws; i can tell every one of you that you’ve got plenty of wonderful things about you. please not only be thankful for others, but also be thankful for yourself. your body deserves your thanks just as much as anyone else does because it does a lot to keep you alive.

like always, self care is a number one, so take some time to relax over the holidays. do things you enjoy, watch movies you like.
im thankful for your very existence.
<3
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da