View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

Forgot a chunk of ya’ll

@meraki Thank you for being so caring to everyone and being so kind and caring! *Works to hold back tears*

@Araki Thanks for being awesome and existing!

@Queenie Thanks for RPing with me and making me happy! *feels my eyes start watering*

@Doodle Thanks for RPing with me and being a kind, compassionate user on WCO.

@Swiftheart Thanks for RPing with me and being nice and friendly!

@Teggy You are so kind and friendly and your sweet messages on my VM page you ocassionally leave are so touching.

*starts crying* I made it so far before crying

@dyce You may be new and stuff, but you still make me feel important and special on WCO.

@Agnate I know we use to have our feuds and all, but still you are special to me.

@blue jellie Your an oldie like me...

*Starts flat out balling out of control*

@Brooklyn Trees You always were nice to me, even on the old site when I was annoying. I can hardly find my words, I’m getting choked up, you mean the world to me.

*dies of crying*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Took a quick break to calm my tears

@Celestial You are so sweet. And I love Passionblaze....Gah I don’t know how to explain everything I feel about you (not bad) *feels my heart swelling*

@Dovekit12 You are so nice and friendly. I couldn’t imagine a universe without you.

@Empress Of Evil You are an amazing petite-moderator (play with words) you are in my top 100 (lol it’s a way off saying I don’t pick a fav.) *starts tearing up*

@Ennard You are...* wipes tears* amazing, *hiccups* smart, *inhales to control my emotions* beautiful, *tears up more* compassinate, *sniffles* and an amazing Roleplayer. The list would go on, but I’m tearing up enough it’s hard to read what I’m typing.

@Ever You helped me become a good RPer. Th-Thankyou. *Realizes I’m stammering and starts crying for real*

@Floa Your art is amazing and you are so nice...

*wipes tears* Dun worry guys...I’ll live, I think?

@JaxenAmethyst Your someone I can talk to, argue with, chat with ect. Thanks

@Koalabear360 You are so kind and nice and “innocent” (forgive me on that). I find you adorable and I believe you have a bright future ahead of you.

*starts hard-core crying*

@Leo the Loke You have been one my BFFs forever Hollydawn, Boba Fett....

*dies crying*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I took a breather I gotz this *acts confident going into something I’ve failed at doing 100 times now, writing emotional letters*

@littledragon0625 Thank you for introducing me into fanclans and non-warrior RP. I can’t find the words for that.

*Screams for succeeding*

@mapledash Thank you for being my friend and I remember you have brown hair and are a guy named after a MLP.... *feels my chest swell up*

*Breathe Oka, only 155 more notes to write...you gots this*

@Mauve You are new yes, but you hold a special place in my heart. *blows nose*

@Masked Bandits You are humorus and deserve the world.

@Mousy You. Created. The. Game. Called. Murder. In. Winkclan. What. More. Can. I. Say. But. THANKYOUSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOMUCHO!
*tears up and screams*

@Myik Your awesome and deserve a bright future!

@Myst You are so sweet and kind!

@Rainbowmist You are so gentle and polite!

*You gotz this Oka, only 9 oldies you can do this*

@PeaFlower You are so nice for applying to my finders and being in Dragonclan with me....

*SCREAMS to get an adreniline rush, short term. Obviously*

@PokeCat You are an awesome user and deserve to live forever...without pain ofcourse!

*feels blood flowing in my veins and my heart pounding*

@Raven & Co Thank you for RPing with my for many moons/months.

*freaks because the adreniline rush is fading*

@Serendipity I love your username first off, second you helped me with my first steps such as making a two sentence RP or my first week without getting banned/referal on WCO.

@Skye You joined at the same time as me. You were my newbie partner, we helped eachother through staffles and RP.

@Snake You are nice and polite

*braces myself for tears*

@starfall You have Fallenstream who loves Hollowkit (or opposite) and you are so kind as a human.

@~Breadsticks~ You are awesome.

@~Truely Blue~ You are kind!

I DIDN’T CRY! *starts crying*

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here