View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 05:30 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Twisted • Collaborative Writing Team

Twisted
Is a series based on a world that is dominated by purely nature and animals. This world is much different from the earth we live in, having mythical creatures, animals with strange powers called 'blessings' and abnormal pelt colours and markings. Seven packs constantly marking boundary lines to keep one another outside of each other's territory. Although they have their times of peace and sometimes work together for the greater good, tensions do grow high. War, blood and power touches into the mix, having adventures to find prosperity and/or Dominance.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since late last year, around September or so, I've been working on a series but never had the full layout for it. So far, I've done most of the major things but the smaller parts haven't been touched. Major characters and the plot is finished, but side characters or mini plotlines need to be worked on. Not just that but the way the characters live and the laws of the land. I could go on, but I'm not much of a talker and don't know how to word things properly outside of writing. So, I need people to help me. I am only going to choose a few members, since too many could cause confusion amongst the team and could prolong the development. If you want to join, but the position has already been taken, you can sign up as a backup. Plotters are the ones that create the plots and draw the outline of what happens in the story. They can go in depth if they want, but fleshing it out is to the Writers. Since I've done some of the plotting myself, I'll also be giving the character creation to them as well. Let's make everyone's work fair and make sense. Backups are people that will fill in the position that a another member has either stepped down from or have been inactive on it for a long period of time. The Writers are members that create the chapters and put what the plotters say on screen. The Editors are the ones that read the writings and correct grammar mistakes, and factual errors. They then give a list of things that needs to be corrected to the writers.

For writers, the platform they can use to show their work to editors can be of their choice. Whether that be through PM, Google Docs, ect. Just make sure it isn't public and can be only shown to invites or a select people.

A Discord chat invite link will be given to the users that are partaking, except for the Backups. If you have desktop, Discord is accessable through your browser. If you have a mobile device or would prefer mobile, it is also downloadable through the AppStore.

Discord Username:
Role Wanted:
Have you helped write or written anything before?:

Last edited by Bandido; January 8th, 2018 at 05:38 PM.